- Satisfy Canadian Pork Council’s “CQA” Standards
- Implement Minimum Biosecurity Standards as set out by the Commission
- Obtain a Statement of Completion from an EFP Advisor by completing an EFP workbook through an on-farm assessment
- Attend a Biosecurity Introductory Workshop as arranged by BC Pork
- Achieve Level 1 standards plus –
- Obtain a Statement of Implementation from an EFP Advisor that all red boxes identified in the farm’s EFP workbook have been adequately addressed.
- Attend a Biosecurity Management Workshop as arranged by BC Pork
- Attend a Medication Management Workshop as arranged by BC Pork
- Complete an accredited Nutrient Management Plan (NMP)
- Implement Enhanced Biosecurity Standards as set out by the Commission
- Achieve Level 2 Standards plus –
- Attend an Animal Care and Transportation Workshop as arranged by BC Pork
- Obtain certification for a nationally recognized and approved animal care accreditation
- Demonstrate that your farm is capable of being an active participant in a value-added supply chain initiative focusing on marketing specialty pork products to food market channels.